Motorcycles Industry Business & Investment Opportunity (2017 – 2021) Market Research Reports
PUNE, INDIA, October 31, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
Global Motorcycles industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global motorcycles market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The motorcycles market consists of all classes of on- and off-road motorcycles including scooters and mopeds.
– Mopeds are powered two-wheeler vehicles with engine capacity of less than 50 c.c., generally also equipped for non-motorized propulsion and with restricted maximum speed. For the purposes of this profile, all powered two-wheelers other than mopeds are classed as 'motorcycles'. (The term 'scooter' refers to a two-wheeler of any capacity that has its engine as part of the rear suspension, and/or has a step-through chassis, thus depending on its engine capacity a scooter may fall into either moped or motorcycle category).
Volumes reflect the number of new motorcycles sold each year.
– The market value is assessed at manufacturers' list price.
– All currency conversions are carried out at constant average annual 2016 exchange rates.
– The global motorcycles market had total revenues of $69,401.0m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2012 and 2016.
– Market consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.8% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 46,107.6 thousand units in 2016.
– Asia-Pacific holds 62.1% of the global motorcycles market, followed by Europe.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global motorcycles market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global motorcycles market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycles market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global motorcycles market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global motorcycles market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global motorcycles market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global motorcycles market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global motorcycles market?
Table of Content: Key Points
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Five forces analysis
Motorcycles in Asia-Pacific
Five forces analysis
Motorcycles in Europe
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire