Market Research Report on India Warehousing Market
RAIPUR, CHHATTISGARH, INDIA, October 31, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ —
Report Sellers has added a new market research report “Warehousing Market in India 2017” to its offerings. The report is an in-depth market study providing accurate market insights including the latest trends, forecast, competitive insights, etc.
The demand for good quality state-of-the-art warehouses will be a major requirement in the country given the rapid growth in the logistic industry. The evolution from storage go-downs to multipurpose logistic centers is highly desired as warehouses form a crucial supply chain element holding the key to both customer satisfaction and cost reduction. Warehouses today serve not only as a stocking point, their utility portfolio has diversified to being consolidation centers for multiple sourcing locations, providing cross docking facilities to retail distributors, a sorting center for customer deliveries, and an assembly facility for final packaging and bundling. The warehouse market is subjected to stringent regulations and policies regarding licensing, performance, and accountability. The warehousing market is segregated into four parts, Industrial / Retail warehousing, Container Freight Station/ Inland Container Depot, Agri warehousing and Cold Stores. Majority of the market is occupied by the Industrial/ Retail warehouses. Majority (48%) of the warehouses in India are located in North East region. Indian agri warehouses stores rice, sugar, cotton, maize, pulses, oil seeds, wheat and other crop. GST and Make in India initiative will lead to warehousing space demand in the country.
There is an intense level of competition in the warehousing industry in India. Factors which are adversely affecting the market are improper logistic management, lack of standardization across sectors and shortage of land in the country. The warehousing industry in India is growing at a positive rate and India has a huge opportunity for both logistics and warehousing market to grow simultaneously. Not only this industry is into loading, storing and unloading of goods but now companies are even launching mobile apps to track shipment, calculate shipment time and the rate to a desired destination. IT-driven solutions are becoming effective in increasing the competitiveness of the warehousing industry. With better infrastructure through efficient use of technology and manpower and initiatives like Make in India, the warehousing industry is bound to play a larger role in the growth of the Indian economy.
Browse through the complete description and in-depth TOC on “India Warehousing Market”
• Overview of the warehousing sector in India and forecasted warehousing market size over 2016 to 2020e
• Overview of the Industrial and agriculture warehouse market size overview over 2013 to 2018e
• Current status of the warehousing capacity in India
• Demand for warehousing space in India
• Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
• Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major public and private players
Reasons to buy:
• Get a broad understanding of the warehousing sector in India, its link to the overall logistics value chain, the major segmentation of the sector and current state of the same
• Be informed about the major industrial sectors generating opportunities for the warehousing market
• Understand major competitors? business, market dynamics, and respond accordingly
• Be informed regarding the key areas of opportunity in the warehousing sector
• Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the warehousing sector
1. Aegis Logistics Ltd.
2. Allcargo Logistics Ltd.
3. Blue Dart Express Ltd.
4. Container Corporation of India
5. Food Corporation of India
6. Gati Ltd.
7. National Bulk Handling Corporation Ltd.
8. Transport Corporation of India Ltd.
We have a large number of reports in other Transportation Industry which can be accessed in the following link:
Report Sellers is a premium market research service provider offering market reports in varied sectors. We have a team of experienced analysts and publishers who continuously track the latest trends in different industries.
Report Sellers is a brand of global repute and offers the best suited research services to its clients globally in the most satisfying manner. We have a strong network of industry experts who have successfully delivered complex research assignments in niche and top markets.
For any research requirement, drop an enquiry at https://www.reportsellers.com/contact-us or send us email at email@example.com
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire